Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Mojo Monday & Copic Chart



I haven't posted for a few days, but I've been working on some things - I even got several scrapbook pages done (but I'm not posting those today). One of my big projects was to re-do my copic chart. My old chart was getting very messed up (stains on it, curled up,etc) and did not have room for my spicas and the new colors (out of order on there). So I sat down and plowed away with Excel and came up with a new chart that has the new copics in it and even room for my spicas. I was very happy with how it turned out.

My other picture for today is from this week's Mojo Monday sketch. I really liked this layout. These papers are also some of my favorites - I think they are Basic Gray (Bohemia line). I've held on to them for a long time - I know I used them one other time for a scrabook layout & I used them for another layout the other day - and the scraps that are left I am using on cards - it's such pretty paper and some of my favorite colors, I plan to use up as much of it as possible. I am pretty sure the brown cardstock I used is either Bazzil or DCWV. My stamp set is from CTMH - it's one I bought a while ago, but haven't had a chance to use yet. Of course I colored the images with copics, and the ribbon is just from my stash (I love sheer ribbon and can't get enough of it).

Have a great Hump Day!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card - great coloring job on the image :) So jealous of all your copics :D Aren't they the best?!

    ReplyDelete