Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Let it Snow!


We have not had any snow here yet this year (which is a good thing so far!) but I loved this cute snowman stamp and couldn't wait to use him. He is a Sugar Nellie Stamp from Funky Kits - http://www.funkykits.co.uk/catalog/

I colored him with copics and used a gold spica pen for his hat buckle and silver for the gift bow (hard to see because its so small). All my cardstock is from Bazzil and my pp is DCWV Christmas Glitter Stack (from last year). I used a CTMH stamp for the sentiment and my MS snowflake punch for the snowflakes. I added diamond stickles to the snowflakes to help them pop out a bit and give them that glitter that snow seems to have.

Well, let me know what you think of my snowman :) Have a great day - and hopefully it won't snow (its just too early).

No comments:

Post a Comment