Sunday, September 20, 2009

Oceans Of Love


Just a quick post today. I made this card 6 x 6 because the stamp set was large. The set & sentiments are from CC Designs (I got them at www.allthatscraps.com) and I just loved them when I saw them - they were the July featured set.

I colored in the mermaid and the fish and the rocks & such with copics. The background behind the rocks (the water & sand) I used chalks for - I wanted some color, but I wanted a soft look on it. It is hard to tell from the photo, but the mermaid's tail & bodice and the fish have diamond stickles, and I used liquid pearls in White Opal on her pearls.

The pp and the sand dollar trim is from a K&Company line called Sea Glass. I just love that line - I did an entire scrapbook from our Myrtle Beach trip using it - so of course, I bought way too much & will be using the leftovers from it forever.

The mermaid is popped up with Pop-Dots from SU and I also used a SU punch to punch out around the sentiment. I was really happy with the way this one turned out & hope you enjoy it too!

Keeping it short today for the weekend - have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment