Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Basic Gray Paper


Happy Wednesday!

My card for today - I just splurged on some really pretty Basic Gray paper at Susana's (see sidebar for the link to her store). My favorite color is turquoise, so as soon as I opened up the pad of Two Scoops, I immediately knew I had to use it. I'd actually purchased this stamp a while ago and had it already colored and everything - when I saw the paper, I knew it was perfect for this image - the colors even were already matched up! I simply cut her out & used pop dots to attach her to my card. I think this would be a really great "Thinking of You" or "Sympathy" card. I didn't put a sentiment on it but something could always be added (either on the front or the inside). I was really happy with the way it turned out.

I've got a few other goodies up my sleeve that I bought, so keep your eyes open this week for a few more new, fun products I get to use and will post about.

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment