Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Printed Image


Hi there! I promised a cute card for today & I sure hope this delivers. I was really happy with it minus one thing - this is a printed image - and I did have some smearing from the black ink into my image (esp on her face), so I was not totally thrilled with that, but I love this Tilda so much - I just had to use her!

I used a sketch from the Midnight Madness Challenge 36 - which ended on 1/18 - so it doesn't qualify for the challenge, but I really liked the sketch. You can see it here:

http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/2010/01/midnight-madness-sketch-challenge-36.html

I used the typical K&Co Valentine Stack pp from last year & cardstock from my stash. Tilda was colored in with copics, and I used my heart nesties to cut the hearts she is sitting on. The sentiment is actually a $1 stamp I found at Michael's recently - I think it's a cute one! And the price can't be beat!

Hope you enjoyed the card!

2 comments:

  1. lv2scrap02

    Love this card and the cardstock is so pretty.
    Nice work Melissa

    ReplyDelete