Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mojo Monday 121 Jan 18th Challenge


Hi there - how's it going? I managed to get a couple of cards done this week, although I've had a bunch going on.

Today's card is for the current Mojo Monday Challenge. I liked this sketch a lot & found it really versatile. As you can see, I changed it around a bit to suit my card, but I was happy with the way it turned out.

I turned my sketch sideways and used a rectangle instead of an oval. I colored my image with copics and used a hint of spica on the accent on her jeans. Paper is K&Co Valentine's stack from last year. Cardstock is just from the stash. Prima Flowers & CTMH sentiment. I used a pale pink ink & sponge to edge the outside of my image.

Hope you enjoy today's card - come back tomorrow for another Valentine's Day card! I promise you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment