Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Mojo Monday


I finally accomplished a card to post - this week's Mojo Monday sketch. I added some embellishments to spice up my card a little - I have a hard time just leaving it plain. I used a stamp from Sugar Nellies and colored it in with copics. The PP is from Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses and the cardstock is Bazzil. I used my CM circle cutter for the circles and my SU corner rounder to round the edges on the card & sentiment. Added some Prima Flowers with some jingle bell brads for the middle (from Oriental Trading) and use 2 MS punches for the leaves & Greens. Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Melissa,

    Your cards are gorgeous. Love the colors and the details.

    Great job. Looking forward to seeing more.

    Lv2scrap02
    Nancy from L.I. NY

    ReplyDelete