Sunday, April 11, 2010

Criss Cross Birthday Card


Hello! Happy Sunday! I am sure enjoying the beautiful weather we've been having this weekend! I had a scrapbook friend come over yesterday and we had a blast! I needed to make a card for Just Christmas and Birthday Cards (be sure to check them out - link on the top left of this page) - which needed to be a criss cross card. Since I was at a point to make a Birthday Card, I pulled out an older set of SU stamps that I think is fun & just adorable! I used various cardstock from my stash and the pp was from DCWV Safari stack - it just screamed "swamp" to me with all those leaves! My froggy was colored in with copics and I used SU ink to match my burgandy cardstock. The trim on my envelope is the apron edge puncher from fiskars. Hope you enjoy & let me know what you think!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment